Customer Service Specialist - Orlando Referral Center
- Handling escalated issues and take Supervisor calls that arise through the inbound reservations department
Attempt to save all refund requests that are T.O. or escalations submitted through the Customer Service Specialists box.
Projects will be assigned based on departmental needs to reps by the Supervisor and Management Team.
- Timely guest follow up ensuring customer service issues are resolved completely and promptly with detailed insight and creative alternatives to assist guests, promote travel and reduce the Sales and Marketing cancellation rate and improve the guest experience.
- Provide support to the management team with customer investigations, tasks, accommodation changes and projects with comprehensive, confidential and professional disclosure of incidents and escalations where required.
- Conduct trainings/calibration sessions
- Take inbound phone calls to support Inbound Reservations when call volume dictates.
- Full understanding of key performance indicators, such as: cancellation rates, revenue production, and tour arrivals.
- 4 days mid-week from 2:00pm-10:00pm and every Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm. Sunday's and one day midweek off.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 12 months minimum customer service, reservations or equivalent experience required
- CRS experience required
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel experience required
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs
- Must have the ability to be persuasive and informative with excellent problem solving and strong customer service skills
- Exceptional listener with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to deescalate customer situations and sway decisions
- Must possess a positive, outgoing, professional demeanor, be self motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently. Must demonstrate solid judgment and firm decisions, vast product knowledge, marketing systems knowledge in addition to excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellent customer service skills with all customers, both internal and external, maintaining a positive brand image and company reputation
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.