Deep Night Housekeeping Houseperson
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Deep Night Housekeeping Houseperson to work at our beautiful American Airlines Training and Conference Center property in Fort Worth, TX. This position is responsible for nightly cleaning of conference center and maintaining high standards of quality.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas, including conference center rooms, carpet cleaning, office space and public restrooms
- Perform heavy cleaning of public areas including stripping floors, maintaining carpets and cleaning balconies and windows.
- Must be able to follow instructions, directions and meet deadlines.
- Operates housekeeping cleaning equipment including carpet/floor care tools as assigned.
- Move furniture as necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment is distributed and maintained in proper operating order.
- Ensure delivery of guest request items to guest rooms.
- Ensure that trash is collected and disposed of properly.
- Uses appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all established safety procedures.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.
- This position is for 3rd shift: 10pm - 6:30am.
- Prior heavy duty cleaning experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.