Director of Development - Thailand
- In consultation with VP, Acquisitions and Development establish the service offering, marketing materials, business model and commercial terms parameters.
- Liaise with industry associations to identify potential franchisee and suitable opportunities for conversion into franchisees and possible management agreements.
- Negotiation with owners on commercial terms for franchising of their property and seeing through the documentation process to execution of agreements and coordination and supervision of the document preparation
- Extensive negotiation and liaison with all stake holders including but not limited to the developer, the developers agents, and relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure brand compliance of each property with relevant brand standards.
- Ensure the appropriate signage is agreed and installed
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key introducers in property, development, franchise and hospitality related industries
- Ensure that all reasonable directions given with regards to health and safety are followed, to not willfully place at risk the health and safety of yourself or any person in the workplace and to not willfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety
- At all times act in accordance with the company’s values.
- 4 years or more experience in a similar role, ideally in a large international organisation
- Demonstrated experience in successful negotiation with owners, developers and/or other stakeholders.
- Extensive hospitality knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Hotel operational, sales and marketing experience preferred
- Exceptional business acumen
- Exception verbal communication skills and an eye for detail
- A tertiary qualification in business, hospitality or similar discipline will be well regarded
- Ability to speak Mandarin, although not essential, will be well regarded.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.