Director of Group Sales - Dolce Sitges
The Director of Group Sales is responsible for ensuring the hotel is very well positioned in the market and to carry out a comprehensive sales activity.
What will it be like to work for this family of Brands?
There’s no one else like us. Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest and most diverse hotel business, with a global portfolio of nearly 8,000 hotels and approximately 689,800 rooms in 75 countries. We’re a hospitality powerhouse, with 16 iconic brands like Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada Worldwide®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Grand® and Dolce Hotels and Resorts® united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business.
About Dolce Hotels and Resorts
Dolce Hotels and Resorts foster inspiration through shared experiences. Fully managed by hospitality veteran Wyndham Hotel Group, Dolce’s unique take on the art of hospitality celebrates the idea that there is always more to learn and discover.
What will I be doing?
The person in this position manages the internal group sales manager’s performance:
- To achieve their annual room night & revenue goals.
- To reach the production, conversion and productivity targets.
- To develop and training the internal group sales team.
- This position carries a room night & revenue target.
Any other reasonable duties as directed by management.
Who will I report to and what are my responsibilities?
This job is part of a formal work team within the Sales and Marketing department. He/she is a team player under the Director of Sales and Marketing commandment and responsible for the internal group sales.
What are we looking for?
Working in any of our Wyndham Hotel Group Brands is always to be striving to exceed the expectations of our Guests, collaborating with other Associates and delivering financial returns for our Owners. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and Delphi MPE (or similar software)
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position proficiency
- This position requires a minimum formal education with university degree. MBA degree would be highly preferred
- This position requires experience as a leader
- This position requires a deep knowledge of Spanish and English languages, knowledge of Catalan and an additional foreign language is desirable.
- This position requires well-developed analytical and negotiating skills.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on their behalf. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving as the management company and will not be the actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.