Director of Human Resources
As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Director of Human Resources to work at the beautiful Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort . This key role is responsible for staffing qualified personnel; ensuring employment statute compliance; overseeing all aspects of wage, benefit, worker's compensation unemployment; training program direction, implementation and administration; and employee relations coaching, counseling and discipline.
Maximize the Potential of this unique asset
- Develop strategy to select and retain talent.
- Implement practices to achieve and elevate associate engagement.
- Ensure training to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Create an environment to ensure the hotel is considered an employer of choice.
Be the Brand
- Understand and embody the Dolce brand and infuse it into the internal and external guest experience.
- Educate associates on brand messaging and standards.
Ensure Quality and Efficiency
- Support leadership in the implementation of change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall associate effectiveness.
Value Your Team
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract, and develop talent.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and foster open communication by adhering to the principles of our Count On Me! culture.
- Demonstrate an energetic self-starter attitude through strong leadership skills, work ethic, and the highest level of integrity.
- At least 4 years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 4 to 5 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 3 to 4 years of related experience.
- Senior human resources experience in a comparable hotel environment
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.