Director of International Sales - Waikiki
The International Director of Sales is responsible for overseeing all Japanese-Speaking Sales Teams and for coordinating with the Site Vice President of Sales to implement and develop procedures and policies to maximize productivity and sales.This is a once in a career lifetime opportunity to be a part of our expanding International Sales Line.
Successful Timeshare Sales Management experience is required for this position
Manage the daily activities of the Front Line Sales team members by providing leadership, training and development
Establish and monitor goals while developing individually and as a team ethically and with integrity
Model and strengthen our corporate culture while ensuring site performance objectives are maximized
- Assist site Vice President in achieving and keeping the Frontline and In-House VPGs above the targeted level
- Oversee both Frontline and In-House sales teams
- Set Vision and Expectations:
- Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view
- Ensures that team clearly understands expectations
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to sales managers and representatives
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance. Recognize excellence and coach/counsel for improvement.
- Recruit and train individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful sales associates, utilizing recruiting & training processes established by the company
- Develop others: Regularly provide feedback, coaching and counseling.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity
- Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with the site VP and appropriate corporate resources as necessary
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal Japanese and English
- President's Club achiever preferred
- Proven sales management skills
- Embraces WVO values
- Mastery of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
- Proven leadership skills and an energetic ability to motivate others
- Possess superb interpersonal skills when interacting with clients, senior management and sales personnel
- Have a proven track record of strong work ethic and integrity with a sincere desire and commitment to "Do the Right Thing" and make a difference; while always having a "Count on Me" attitude
- Must have an active Hawaii Real Estate License.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.