Director of Product Yield Management
- Manage the development of forecast and inventory planning
- Establish pricing strategy for products based on market review
- Evaluate effectiveness of pricing structures and modify as needed
- Work with customers to establish diagnostics to drive lower C.O.S.
- Evaluate efficiency of current procedures and recommend improvements
- Implement new business opportunities and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- B.S. in Math, Finance, Statistics, Business or Operations required
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel user
- Superior communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated strong critical thinker; previous Leadership experience.
- Advanced skill with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SAS and databases preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Timeshare, Hospitality, Engineering, Business or related field with an emphasis in forecasting and analytics
- 2 years supervisory experience
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.