Director of Recruiting - Hawaii Region
Reserve your seat at the executive table and be a part of the solution!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership, the world's largest vacation Ownership developer is looking for a Director of Recruiting who will work closely with senior leadership in our Hawaii Region. Do you have a passion to build and lead a “best in class” talent acquisition function. Can you drive the team to find the best sales and marketing people on the planet? Are you a creative thinker/doer who does not allow yourself to be boxed-in by narrow traditions or methodology?
If you answered YES to the above read on!
The Director of Recruiting reporting to the Executive Vice President of the Region will drive the overall recruiting vision, mission and long term strategy for a multi-million dollar region. The Director position also reports dotted line to the Senior Vice President of Sales Development, Recruiting and Training. Serve as an advisor and strategic liaison to senior leadership/clientele, providing guidance and direction related to all staffing programs in support of WVO’s strategic intents. Additionally, you’ll establish retention programs, actively address and adjust each site’s ongoing action plan to maximize recruiting effectiveness and document and report monthly metrics. Coach, train and support all site management responsible for recruiting with an emphasis on processes and programs that we select to implement regionally and/or company-wide.
There's a lot of work to be done. Here is just a sampling of what is expected:
- Set and execute high level strategy to scale for the region
- Own the results for the region/client group
- Drive new creative and effective sourcing techniques, including social recruiting, digital marketing, etc.
- Ensure the team is networking and maintain relationships with key diverse candidate communities for short and long term opportunities.
- Partner with your managers and region leaders to identify gaps and ensure there is a laser focus on acquiring talent to meet the current and future needs of the region
- Drive a business plan which is geared at building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
- Create a unique and inspiring culture for your direct reports that fosters an entrepreneurial and responsible environment where the team is encouraged to make great hires in creative ways
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, human resources or related field generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent experience. Normally requires eight (8) years of comprehensive recruiting experience with a demonstrated ability to lead high performing talent acquisition teams in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Demonstrated ability to influence Senior Leaders and proactively drive the organizations vision and strategy by setting high expectations and holding the team accountable.
If you love to achieve and are a professional ambassador for excellence and want to bring your talent to the Hawaii Region then you will not want to miss out on this rare opportunity.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.