Director of Sales - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Assist site Vice President in achieving and keeping the VPG above the targeted level.
- Oversee sales teams.
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Ensures that team clearly understands expectations.
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to sales managers and representatives.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance. Recognize excellence and coach/counsel for improvement.
- Recruit and train individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting & training processes established by the Company.
- Develop others: Regularly provide feedback, coaching and counseling.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with the site VP and appropriate corporate resources as necessary.
- President's Club Achiever or similar achievement with another timeshare brand
- Proven sales management skills.
- Embraces WVO values: Count On Me
- Mastery of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
- Proven leadership skills and an energetic ability to motivate others.
- Possess superb interpersonal skills when interacting with clients, senior management and sales personnel.
- State of NV timeshare license
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.