Director of Sales - San Diego
- Effectively deliver required sales targets
- Train, evaluate and monitor employee performance goals.
- Meet or exceed the site generated lead objectives.
- Adhere to and administer Worldmark by Wyndham's sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Maintain high standards and professional leadership by:
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Support the marketing effort by:
- Keep current on and support marketing strategies.
- Educate sales staff on current marketing strategies.
- Actively manage the sales site:
- Greet employees as they report to work.
- Available throughout the day (open door).
- Actively involved in daily sales meetings.
- Frequently meet with each teams and staff to review work assignments.
- Collaborate with the Developer Representative on training issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent coaching/teaching skills
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Problem solving
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Works successfully at all levels of the company
- Recognizes financial trends and their application to the business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Ensures all employees (including self) maintain appropriate state license/certification based on state requirements
- California Real Estate license required prior to employment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 2 years experience in the vacation ownership sales profession
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.