Director of Sales - South Florida
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
This position is responsible for attaining defined sales targets; expense control; personnel selection and development; ensuring external and internal customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Train, evaluate and monitor employee performance goals.
- Meet or exceed the site generated lead objectives.
- Adhere to and administer company sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Keep current on and support marketing strategies.
- Educate sales staff on current marketing strategies.
- Actively manage the sales floor.
- Available throughout the day (open door).
- Actively involved in daily sales meetings.
- Frequently meet with each teams and staff to review work assignments.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Three or more years of management experience, evidencing strong managerial and administrative skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, and oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in sales management from the timeshare/vacation ownership industry.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead sales team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies.
- Strong analytical, budget and reporting skills.
- Ability to understand the vacation ownership industry and related trends to capitalize on opportunities as they present themselves.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.