Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
· Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations.
· Demonstrates understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and disciplinary action
· Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires review of identifiable factors.
· Exercise judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
· Regularly interacts with subordinate supervisors, outside customers, and functional peer groups at management levels.
· Impact of decisions on business operations can have a moderate to high level of impact
· Typically up to five (5) years of successful related work experience.
· Typically manages the activities of a functional area.
· Responsible for staff performing activities within the area.
· High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
· Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently
· Must meet or exceed minimum performance standards in current role
· Must have sales experience