Discovery Representative ~ WYNDHAM Bonnet Creek
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are "memory makers".
- Greet guest in Discovery area after sales presentation and explain that they will conduct a survey of guest's experience.
- Conduct survey regarding guest's experience and present Discovery program in professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
- Answer all of guest's questions accurately in accordance with company sales quotas for Discovery Associate.
- When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts Office for processing.
- Answer all post-sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
- Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates.
- Bilingual English/Portuguese or English/Spanish is a PLUS!
- Timeshare Sales Experience Preferred
- Strong Closing Skills
- Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
- Present company programs and products face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner.
- Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements.
- Know and complete all paper work and procedures as required to complete the sales process.
- All of the above is to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the group sales activity.
- Must possess people skills
- Prior Sales experience is a must.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese is a PLUS!
Wyndham Vacation Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.