Discovery Sales Representative - Waikiki
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is seeking "Sales Representatives" who have the desire to sell dreams and live one too!
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the guest the Wyndham Vacation Resorts trial program (Discovery). Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates. This allows the guest to experience Wyndham Vacation Ownership on a trial basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Greet guest after sales presentation and explain that they will conduct a survey of guest's experience.
· Conduct survey regarding guest's experience and present Discovery program in professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
· Answer all of guest's questions accurately in accordance within company sales compliance guidelines.
· When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts Office for processing.
· Answer all post-sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
Experience isn't necessary. The desire to create one is.
Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Resorts
No prospecting, no nights, no cold calling. Our marketing team brings you the customers. Imagine a job that allows you to be a ….
Part Real Estate Professional
Part Sales Professional
Part Travel Agent
100% Dream Broker
Present company programs and products in face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner. Study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques as required to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards. Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements. All of the above is to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the group sales activity. Provide customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
Compensation & Benefits: One of the highest, uncapped commission & bonus structures in the industry, our top sales professionals enjoy annual incomes that others dream about. We provide weekly paychecks with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. Our benefits for full-time employees start in 31 days or less. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plan with company match, numerous employee discounts, including discounts to stay at our resorts for you, your family and your friends.
· High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
· Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently
· Must meet or exceed minimum performance standards in current role
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Must have sales experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.