Dispatcher - Wyndham Nashville
- Utilize the phone or electronic communication (WYNSOS) to efficiently dispatch calls and record the ongoing working orders for the site. (40% time)
- Maintains communication log for shifts. (10% time)
- Coordinates the receipt and outgoing inventory or mail supplies. (15% time)
- Performs general office duties such as filing, orders, work orders etc. (20% time)
- Updates all OSHA postings and complies with all safety guidelines for the department. (10% time)
- Assist with unit inspections. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.