Doorman - Wyndham Grand Manama
The Doorman is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression and for providing current information about the local area, attractions and events. He/she is also responsible for greeting guests, assisting with questions, and providing recommendations and directions for restaurants, attractions and events in the area.
- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, theatre/musical productions, airlines, automobile rental, transportation directions, office services, beauty/barber establishments, and other appropriate services, and render reservations for such.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
- Maintain a listing of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Provide hours of operations for all restaurants, lounges and shops within the hotel.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Maintain lobby reader board.
- Maintain all property brochure racks, order and restock when necessary.
- Knowledge of all emergency procedures and the ability to assist and/or respond accordingly.
- Provide personalized phone calls to VIP’s and other designated guests welcoming them to the hotel.
- Communicate all daily functions and their location in the hotel in order to assist and direct guests.
- Assist the front desk when needed.
- Assist guests with retrieval of packages.
- Provide gift certificates for purchase.
- Maintain in-room TV channel listings.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of lobby and entrance areas.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.