Driver - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Driver – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest, Visitors and Team Members as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome Guests and Team Members on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests' cars on the hotel premises
- Provide a driving service to Guests and Team Members bus, as required
- Maintain clean and safety hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Must have a clean and valid UAE driving License with numbers 3,5 and 6.
- Must have a pleasing personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a hotel driver
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.