Driver / Valet - Wyndham Garden Manama Bahrain
Position: Driver / Valet
Reports to: Security Supervisor / Cluster Security Manager
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
To ensure that associate and guest transportation are handled in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring courteous service at all times. To constantly practice safe and defensive driving and to comply with all local traffic laws while carrying out duties.
All work will be in line with the hotel’s business plan and in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as local requirements and regulations
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures guests are greeted upon arrival.
· Opens car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby.
· Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services. Supplies information and responds to guest queries.
· Ensures effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift.
· Forwards all guest complaints or problems to the shift in charge.
· Ensures that phone calls are answered properly up to the standards.
· Controls all guests’ car keys.
· Ensures that an effective handover is made to the Night shift in conjunction with the early Shift Leader.
· Maintains an awareness of sales opportunities and maximizing revenue ie. Promoting own F&B outlets rather than outside venues,
· Establishes, promotes and maintains good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
· Maintaining the parking spaces and key cabinet and ensures cleanliness is to the maximum.
· Ensures that cars are delivered within 10 minutes for guest request.
· Ensures that airport/crew transportation flow as well as associate transportation is maintained effectively.
· Cooperates in the performance of any reasonable task requested by company manager, executive and guests.
· To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
· To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
· To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and fellow associates.
· To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
· To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
· To report any equipment failures/problems to the Security Supervisor.
· To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
· To assist the Security Supervisor / Cluster Security Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
· To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
· To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
· Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.