E-Commerce Manager, South East Asia
Would you love to be leading the way as a global hospitality leader breaks new ground in the South East Asia region?
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a E-Commerce Manager, SEA to support our hotels across South East Asia region!
The responsibility of the E-Commerce Manager, SEA role is to develop and implement the online marketing strategy to build brand awareness, increase customer acquisition and drive conversion. The core focus of the role is to develop, implement and monetize online marketing campaigns. This includes SEO, SEM, Online Advertising, Social Media, and OTA marketing strategy to deliver against the core company value proposition. The role requires continual interface with the Australian & US Corporate teams, Hotels & Resorts and online agencies.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of hands-on online marketing experience
· Proven track record of achievement in Online management, including a good understanding of Online marketing, web technology, Social Media, web analytics, usability and accessibility
· Budget management experience
· Experience or demonstrate an understanding of working in a regional environment
· Ability to travel
· Fluency in English (spoken & written)
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Excellent PC computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Confident and capable of working within a matrix structure
· Strong customer perspective with at least a 5-year hands-on experience working within a similar commercially focused environment (preferably Travel and Hospitality)
· Excellent experience in managing commercially high performing online marketing program and managing international language websites, including language variants.
· Experience in managing external agencies
· Business strategy, marketing analysis and planning, especially as related to International markets
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
· Able to show drive, initiative, creativity & problem solving
· Goal orientated and a team player. A self-starter
· Commercially aware & capable of managing budgets accurately
· Possess broader Online marketing skills encompassing content management, keyword generation, banner advertising, Social Media and Networking platforms, and strong familiarity with website infrastructure, navigation and presentation
Why you will love this role?
- This position will play an integral part in the expansion of our operations in SE Asia.
- You will be working for a true market leader in the hospitality industry, with a global backing from our US parent company Wyndham Worldwide there are endless long term career opportunities globally!
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.