Engineering Admin Clerk - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Engineering Admin Clerk - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
This position performs clerical work, maintains administrative and financial records by performing the following responsibilities.
- Assist in preparing duty roster and send to HR every week
- Prepare timesheet every month and submit to payroll supervisor
- Prepare set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed materials
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prepares reports by collecting information
- Coordinate for trainings and meetings
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and assist in keeping track of the daily work of staff
- Contribute to committee and team work
- Coordinate in ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Prepare and check mails
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Process invoices, reports and other documents
- Sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails within team
- Assist in preparing agenda and make arrangements for the team
- To integrally coordinate daily with team members
- To manage incoming and outgoing documents
- In Charge on office/dept. expense claim processing, passport and leave request processing
- Take and type minutes of meetings
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice
- Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
- You may be asked to accomplish what is requested by the Chief Engineer.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group
manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those
properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group
performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand
and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position
with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is
serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· Must have minimum 2 years related experience
· Good command of English plus good Interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to handle multi tasks and to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the guests
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.