Engineering Administrative Assistant
To provide administrative support for the engineering department.
· Schedules department meetings. Coordinates meeting rooms.
· Assists the Chief Engineer in administrative functions.
· Maintains the filing system for the Engineering department.
· Types all correspondence for Chief Engineer.
· Performs mailing, faxing, and express mail functions for Engineering department.
· Tracks departmental budget.
· Provides telephone support for Engineering department.
· Tracks capital expenditures.
· Assists in departmental purchasing and receiving functions.
· Assists with scheduling vendor and contract work.
· Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field. May compile objective and measurable data and produce reports. May require operating knowledge of manufacturing or computer equipment, or may require broad knowledge in clerical or service areas.
· Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Prior experience with Purchase Order is a plus
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.