Engineering Storekeeper - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Engineering Storekeeper - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
This position is responsible to maintain all materials in the Engineering stores, Order the material through FMC for consumed materials, follow up with purchasing department for issuance of LPO and concerned supplier for delivery and prepare the list for present stock and consumed materials by monthly basis and submit to finance department for the monthly inventory. .
· To maintain the stores in a proper way and allocate the materials on the designated area.
· To maintain all records such as Purchase request copy, LPO, DO, Invoices and material inventory.
· To ensure all spare parts and materials are available in the store (To maintain minimum quantity of all consumable materials).
· Raise the Purchase Request as per the requirement.
· Follow up with Purchase department for LPO and update the status to Maintenance Manager.
· Follow up with the supplier to the material delivery.
· Update to Chief Engineer/Duty supervisor on daily basis for the details of received materials, enable them to schedule the works.
· To handle the control room and duty maintenance mobile during the busy periods.
· To take the daily reading of utility meters during the busy period.
· To attend guest call and any other engineering related call after his regular works at the store.
· Issue material as requested by team with proper record and documentation.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· Must have minimum 2 years related experience
· Good command of English plus good Interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to handle multi tasks and to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the guests
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.