Engineering Supervisor - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Engineering Supervisor - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
Engineering Supervisor is the position to operate day to day maintenance call receive from Front office, housekeeping, management team or some another sources. This position is responsible for maintain day to day operation records as well as review summary of Maintenance call in coordination with Chief engineer. Frequently review and test run for all engineering issues according to safe professional engineering principle.
· To attend day to day maintenance call request directly from Guest, Housekeeping, front office and other sources
· Prepare maintenance Requisition form for technician and distribute call accordingly
· Post daily maintenance call to System for proper records
· Review all call after completion by team member
· Daily utility Reading of Water and Electricity
· Maintain engineering tools and accessories in Safety manner
· Operating and monitor BMS System for public area and mechanical equipment like chill water pumps, FCU units, Lighting units, Heat exchanger, etc.
· Coordinate with Housekeeping for Inspection of vacant room accordingly attend for any major and important work with technician in the parallel control with existing staff
· All necessary and major replacement or repair of the property system shall be recorded
· Control Mini store by receiving and issuing consumable items to team member
· To maintain swimming pool water, dosing system and gym equipment according to the standard of local and 3rd party authorities
· Regular inspection of swimming pool, Gym Sauna and to follow frequent service with service chart
· Contribute to guest satisfaction standard by ensuring that technical support services quickly address. Ensuring first safely meaning and comfort of guest
· Ensure the quality of all completed by both employers and external contracted staff adheres to the standard of good engineering practice
· Study for consumable spare parts rectification and want on repair instead of replacement with in limitation for saving and safety consideration
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· Must have minimum 2 years related experience
· Good command of English plus good Interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to handle multi tasks and to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the guests
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.