Facilities / Maintenance - Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Daytona Beach, FL PART-TIME
Works closely with Sales department to provide support in a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Typical work week Monday through Friday, possible weekends.
- Take ownership in support of incidents involving break fixes
- Minor Maintenance and Repairs
- Partner with Resort Engineering
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Move and assemble furniture
- Minor painting: spackle, sand and painting
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Stoop, and/or bend
- Assisting with site events, both on and off property
- Site errands as needed, we will provide mileage reimbursement
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Technical College / School certification a plus
Knowledge and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees, guests and owners
• Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members
• Ability to work independently and follow instructions
Knowledgeable HVAC/Refrigeration Technician in heating and cooling systems, including ability to read diagrams and read blue prints, a plus
• 1+ years HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair and general maintenance experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.