Facilities Operations Associate
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.7 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, our company impacts the communities where we operate. Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is based on “doing well” for our business, shareholders, and associates, while “doing good” for our communities and the world around us.
Our associates are given opportunities to participate in volunteerism and service within our community. We support our charities, embrace different cultures, and support our sustainability initiatives and responsible business practices.
RCI is seeking a Facilities Operations Associate to fulfill a broad range of administrative tasks, to support the function and operations of the Facilities Department. This position is responsible for helping to maintain a safe, healthy, sustainable, efficient and comfortable environment (assets, property, building and equipment) for our internal and external customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support
- Maintaining the Computer Maintenance Management Software(CMM)
- Document management (updating and maintaining manuals and SOP’s)
- Data entry
- Daily resolution of internal customer needs, maintenance and repair of assets
- Assisting in maintaining facilities operation services while ensuring that the required corporate and governmental standards, assets and customer service is maintained.
- Support facilities team members with tasks and projects as assigned
- Handle other facility, maintenance and office service projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or technical certificate preferred.
- Must have a valid Indiana issued driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and under pressure, with a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable, quick learner
- Dependable and motivated
- High level of interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone or in writing.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interface with internal and external customers and respond to employee requests/needs across all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive working relationships with service providers, internal departments and business units.
- Team player- willing to assist the Facilities team in any way. Focus on sharing ideas, concepts, technology and innovation, resulting in cost savings and operation efficiencies.
- Knowledge of mail, postage, shipping and receiving regulations.
- Ability to properly utilize all tools and equipment necessary to perform job responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced level skill in Excel. Prefer experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Computer Maintenance Management (CMM) Software and Facilities Management (FM) Systems is desired.
- Autocad experience preferred.
- Asset Management, Project and Scheduling Software experience is a plus.
- 3-4 years of general office administration, including document management, invoice processing and data entry.
- 2 years of facilities maintenance, construction or office furniture moves experience. Previous facilities experience in a call center preferred.
- Experience conducting daily building rounds to ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the facility and floor plan audits; and to ensure all equipment is working properly and repaired quickly.
- Experience in executing internal employee, department and business unit moves including office setup, moving furniture and personal employee belongings, IT and Telecommunication coordination.
- Experience assisting in setup and take down for company and department events.
- Experience assisting in completing maintenance work.
- 2 years of experience providing customer service support in a corporate environment with a background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Experience working in a mail room or similar environment, preparing packages for shipment and mail, is a plus.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.