Facilities Project and Operations Coordinator - Lead
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.7 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, our company impacts the communities where we operate. Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is based on “doing well” for our business, shareholders, and associates, while “doing good” for our communities and the world around us.
Our associates are given opportunities to participate in volunteerism and service within our community. We support our charities, embrace different cultures, and support our sustainability initiatives and responsible business practices.
RCI is seeking a Facilities Project and Operations Coordinator - Lead, who will ensure the seamless, efficient operation of the organization by overseeing both daily processes and long-term projects in the fields of facilities management and administrative infrastructure.
The Facilities Project and Operations Coordinator - Lead is responsible for:
- Supporting the operations of the Facilities department
- Monitoring service levels
- Document management
- Vendor/supplier management
- Providing coordination for office moves, meetings and events
- Overseeing the Facilities Operations Associates and Mailroom functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or technical certificate preferred.
- Certification in Project Management or equivalent knowledge
- Must have a valid Indiana issued driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Strong leadership capabilities, strong judgment, and the ability to work effectively with and influence clients, team members, management and external groups
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and deliver all phases of complex assignments
- Knowledge of project management life cycle
- Knowledge of project management tools, techniques and practices
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the business/client environment and systems, connectivity and application technological or operational alternatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning abilities
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High level of interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone or in writing.
- Advanced understanding of building and construction trades
- Knowledge of required building inspections
- Ability to develop facility operations and maintenance policies, procedures and work instructions
- Knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio software programs. Prefer experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Computer Maintenance Management Systems and Facilities Information Management Systems.
- Autocad experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Project Management role with a strong background in team development
- Experience leading large business and/or technology deployment projects
- 2-5 years customer service experience interfacing with internal and external clients.
- Experience with asset and document management
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.