F&B Sales Ambassador - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
F&B Sales Ambassador – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The F&B Sales Ambassador is responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop outstanding relationships with customers, co-workers, and suppliers while delivering exceptional customer service.
- To be extremely well versed on the facilities and benefits of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach as they apply to food and beverage segment. To tailor sales presentation based on a close understanding of customer preferences and corporate variables that influence the client priorities.
- Adhere to current route scheduled calls, as well as seek out and create new customer leads.
- To understand the nature of the competitive market, to research and compile intelligence on selected markets and accounts so us to understand the booking behavior of customers and the criteria for restaurants selection. Strive to continually overtake the competition on every level, individually and as a team with other members of the division/company.
- To determine the key players within the targeted offices and institutions to identify the role that each member plays in the purchasing process and to adopt an account strategy that maximizes the potential revenue conversion for Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach.
- To plan sales call activity to optimize revenue conversion based on key selling priorities.
- To attend and participate in regular sales meetings to update colleagues and management on the current status of sales activity.
- To present weekly and monthly sales account reports to the Head of Department that accurately reflects sales account management and the performance of designated accounts.
- To contribute to the F&B Sales Plan by supplying relevant data on market conditions, changes in the local market dynamics, new business development and sales retention.
- To share important account updates with members of the hotel team including other departments so that key personnel have important feedback on the current status of accounts.
- All other duties relevant to the successful management of key accounts.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Previous experience in hotel sector with strong understanding of the local market and F&B offerings.
- Robust network of appropriate social/business connections within the key markets you will be operating.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- You will have exceptional planning, organizing and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to handle guest requests and complaints and exhibit strong decision making skills to deliver brand service standards resulting in highest guest satisfaction and successful sales transactions.
- You will possess a high level of integrity to lead by example and gain respect of peers and colleagues.
- You will be ambitious and eager to learn, grow and further develop own career.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.