Fire Panel Technician - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Fire Panel Technician – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
General Technician/Mechanic is the position to provide efficient and effective caretaking support to the technicians and Assistant Chief Engineer. This Position may be required to perform many different tasks. This position is responsible to perform with basic maintenance of hotel which may be required from time to time. The responsibilities expected to observe safe working practice in all technical issues such as mechanic, electrical and electronics instrument. Technical advice for team member in according to professional, safe engineering principle
· To receive and follow for day to day maintenance call given by Assistant Chief Engineer/ Duty supervisor
· Report the summary of job carried out for individual apartments and common area including all used spare parts and accessories
· To carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule provided by Assistant Chief Engineer for Electrical and Mechanical Equipment, Guest room appliances, water pumps, kitchen equipment and Gym & Laundry equipment.
· Repair and maintenance of in house IPTV, CCTV system and Security barrier systems
· Repair, trouble shooting and maintenance of domestic pumps and motors for changing bearing, shaft seals and other minor replacement
· Repair and Maintenance of washing machine, Dryers, Dish washer, Microwave oven and other related home appliances
· Modification and troubleshooting for any related to the mechanical and electronic instruments under supervision of Chief engineer
· Provide assistant to the team whenever requested for any issues to complete project smoothly and safely
· Contribute to guest satisfaction standard by ensuring that technical support services quickly address. Ensuring first safely meaning and comfort of guest
· Ensure the quality of all completed by both employers and external contracted staff adheres to the standard of good engineering practice
· Study for consumable spare parts rectification and want on repair instead of replacement with in limitation for saving and safety consideration
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field or FM in the field of Electrical
· Knowledge and experience in fire alarm system and electrical
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.