Food and Beverage Supervisor
Ensure guest satisfaction through effective and efficient oversight of food and beverage operations and team members.
-Meet and Greet Guests.
-Oversee daily operation of food and beverage outlets.
-Provide appropriate administrative support to manager and team members.
-Monitor operations to ensure brand standards are being met.
-Provide support and training to new team members.
-Coach team members to ensure guest satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience.
- Proper health & alcohol certification cards for the state of application (If cards are not current will need to be renewed prior to date of employment).
- MICROS cash register software; Also, comfort working with Word and Excel.
- Able to lift/carry supplies/equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.