Food & Beverage Manager - Dolce Chantilly - France
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s F&B outlets, banquets, room service, kitchen, and any other Food & Beverage operations.
- To determine the right balance in quality/quantity in staff.
- Determine training, courses needs for associates.
- Evaluate/stimulate direct staff and doing performance reviews with them according to Wyndham standards, setting goals together.
- Taking care of accurate administration in the department as well as delivering information and reports according to Wyndham standards to management.
- Being able to explain results and advise on improvements for the department.
- Mapping challenges and problems in department and think of solutions.
- Coming with ideas and activities for promotion (working together with suppliers in doing so).
- Evaluating work processes and procedures, analysing where gaps are and come with improvements.
- Advising in terms of interior and accessories for the department.
- After approval implementing improvements and supervising the process and adjustments.
- Making sure that progress and execution quality of tasks is met.
- Looking at all operational issues within the teams and discussing challenges, deciding on solutions, taking correct measures etc.
- Supervising and executing internal procedures and taking rules and legislations in mind when doing so.
- Making sure health and safety requirements are met.
- Being responsible for annual actions plans, budgets, marketing etc.
- Presenting those plans and reports to get these approved.
- Work closely with the sales team to increase total hotel revenue.
- Work very closely with purchasing department to save cost and manage space required for storage.
- Monitor quality of service in F&B.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
- Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures.
- Ensure the training of department heads and employees on SOP’s, report preparation and technical job tasks.
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training.
- Follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- This role requires performing regularly as a Manager on Duty according to schedule.
Expérience exigée de 3 à 5 ans sur un établissement de catégorie similaire
Français et anglais courant exigé
L'établissement n'est pas desservi par les transports en commun
Possibilité de logement durant la période d'essai
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.