Front Desk Agent
- Greet and register incoming guests.
- Process guest folios and collect payment for in-house and departing guests.
- Administer and manage cash handling responsibilities.
- Handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy.
- Assist guests with any inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation.
- Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments.
- Handle additional duties as needed by guests or management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Computer experience required.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Hotel and Customer Service experience preferred.
- Four Diamond hospitality experience highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and guests.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations for the entire shift.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.