Front Line Sales Manager (Island Margaritaville)
- Part Real Estate Professional/ Sales Professional
- Part Closer
- Part Manager
- 100% Sales Leader
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
- Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process established by the Company.
- Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- T.O. the sale.
- Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
- Professional appearance and communications skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity, with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- 3-5 year track record of timeshare sales success.
- Strong closing skills required
- Strong teaching skills required in building a team
- "Count on ME" driven professional attitude
If you are a current Wyndham Vacation Ownership Associate, please complete the
following application process.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.