Front Line Selling Manager, Waikiki
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Our Wyndham property in Waikiki is growing rapidly and is seeking a Selling Sales Manager.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
- Recruit individuals that posses the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting processes established by the Company.
- Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Sell to new and existing customers.
- T.O the sale.
- Compliance – To be held to the highest standards
- Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham
- Professional Appearance and speech in dealing with clients and corporate personnel
- Positive upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment through your initiative
- Have proven from the past strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a desire to make a difference.
- Employee must meet or exceed minimum performance standards and may not be on any level of a formal corrective action.
- President’s Club Preferred
- Previous management experience a plus
- Active Hawaii Real Estate License
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.