Front Office Agent - Wyndham Garden Dammam
- Register guests and assigns rooms.
- Carry out front office operations during assigned shift.
- Attending shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Communicate with the booking, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs.
- Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up.
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues.
- Maintain constant communication with guests in advance of corporate retreats and other in-house events to ensure we are prepared for them.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like:
o posting charges to guest accountso Raising paid out's.o currency exchange.o bill / invoice settlement.o Prepare reports
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including
- Being attentive to Guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
- Anticipate Guests needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Line Manager
- Gain understanding of the departmental goals and support your Line Manager to achieve these targets
- Recycle where-ever possible and enforce cost saving measures where appropriate
Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of Conduct
Familiarize yourself with the company values and model desired behaviors
Perform tasks as directed by the Manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
A positive attitude
Excellent communication skills
Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience as Front Office Agent / Front office Receptionist in a hotel.
- Fluent in English.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.