Front Office Agent/Receptionist - Ramada Manama City Centre
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Wyndham standards.
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to etiquette, help guests with their inquiries, taking reservations and performing administrational tasks.
- Be familiar with all the Front Office software required for the Front Office Attendant.
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met when serving the guests and handling information.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting rooms.
- Review Front Office log and Trace File daily.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Assist Guest Service Manager in performing coordinator duties.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Use proper etiquette at all times when communicating with guests and associates.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
High school diploma/GED required.
Minimum 2 years front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Minimum 1 year customer service experience required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.