Front Office Associate - TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
Wyndham is one of the largest global hospitality companies,
providing travelers with access to a collection of trusted hospitality brands
in hotels, vacation ownership, and unique accommodations including vacation
exchange and managed vacation rentals.
With a collective inventory of over 22,000 places to stay across 110
countries on six continents, Wyndham Worldwide and its 39,000 associates
welcome people to experience travel the way they want.
OUR HOTELS - TRYP by Wyndham®
For every country on your bucket list, TRYP has locations in the world’s hippest cities, from Berlin to Barcelona, New York City to São Paulo and Dubai. Each of our TRYP hotels is nestled in the heart of the city, giving you walkable access to the downtown hubs so you can experience an authentic life abroad. Business travelers will revel in our comfortable settings and plentiful amenities, families will find our family room setups too much fun, and all of our guests will enjoy immediate access to the best of culture and nightlife. Combine with our attractive deals and travel packages, and discover the best the city has to offer at TRYP.
The TRYP Experience
Our passion for our guests is only equal to our passion for our cities. Our global locations put you in the heart of our cities and we invite you to explore and discover the best that the city offers. Our local and connected TRYPSTERS will guide you to the most authentic experiences available – from great local cuisine to fabulous nights on the town. We want to wine you, dine you, recline you, and WiFi you.
TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
TRYP by Wyndham Hotel in Barsha Heights, Dubai showcases some serious swag, the hotel boasts 650 rooms specifically designed to ease you into the city and out of the ordinary. TRYP Dubai provides the perfect pit stop for all of your escapades. Be they business based or leisure oriented, we’ve got you.
Designed for the modern urban traveller, TRYP by Wyndham offers accommodations suited for different needs: the premium room, engineered for business travellers; the fitness room, equipped with exercise machines and a complimentary fitness kit; and the family room complete with sofa beds for kids and a larger bed for parents.
TRYP by Wyndham is also home to the NEST, an urban coworking space in Dubai that fuses creativity, technology and hospitality to get your creative juices flowing. We also have three Restaurants and bars, The Local, L!QD and BarBary
What will you be doing as Front Office Associate?
You will be joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team where you will display a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests
It will be your role to not only meet, but exceed our guest’s expectations during every interaction. Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor you will be responsible for providing efficient and timely check-in/out for hotel guests, promote and up-sell hotel facilities and attend to guest requests efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure TRYP brand standards, policies and procedures are adhered to all times
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with TRYP by Wyndham standards
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to the hotel etiquette, assist guests with their inquiries, taking reservations and performing administrational tasks
- Be familiar with all the Front Office software required for the position
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met when assisting the guests and handling information
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner
- Review Front Office logs, Trace File and Credit Limit daily
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates
- Coordinate with Front Office Supervisor in performing daily task or during the shift
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Use proper etiquette at all times when communicating with guests and associates
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the supervisor and/or management
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
What are we looking for?
Personality is key. You must LOVE people interaction.
Communicate effectively to guests both verbally and in written forms necessary.
Poses the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining enthusiasm and excellent customer skills.
Must be able to work well with others and as a team.
Knowledge using keyboards, phones, and basic office equipment including a, copier, and printer is a must.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Previous experience working with OASYS/ FIDELIO desirable.
Experience in handling cash, credit cards and foreign currency preferred.
Ability to read write and speak English and German preferred.
One to two years front desk experience preferred.
One to two years customer service experience preferred.High school diploma or Hotel/ Tourism school graduate.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.