We are looking for a highly experienced Front Office Manager who has the ability to build, develop and lead the Front Office team at our Golden Beach Resort.
Reporting to the Resort Manager, the Front Office Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the front desk. This position is not only responsible for leading the team, you will also be responsible for greeting and registering guests, driving high customer service within the team and conducting complaint resolution.
This role is an integral part of the Resorts team as this position assists all Department Heads in recruitment, selection and employee training.
Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with advanced organisational, time management and interpersonal skills and will have the ability to turn problems into solutions.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in motivating, inspiring, training, coaching and disciplining employees
- Experience in using RMS Property Management System
- Proven experience in recruitment and selection
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word applications Excel and Word
- Solid understanding of occupational health and safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work a flexible roster including weekends and public holidays
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific is one of the market leaders in Resort and Hotel ownership and management, offering a network of national and international resorts. We pride ourselves on our professional yet relaxed culture where we offer continued support towards career development and growth.
An attractive salary with great company benefits including subsidised private health cover, discounted resort stays, opportunities for career development, a fun dynamic team and recognition for a job well done.
Wyndham WorldWide is an Equal Opportunity Employer