Front Office Manager- Wyndham Garden Dammam
Responsible for all aspects of managing the Front Office, supervises, train and inspect the performance of personnel, ensuring that all procedures are met to deliver service in accordance with standards. Control the expenses/labor cost without compromising the standards.
The Job incumbent works in line with the hotels guidelines and business plan, and Wyndham Corporate policies and procedures, and according to local requirements and regulations to achieve excellent day-today operational performance which reinforces the company’s values and builds its long term capacity
Able to provide clear leadership to teams and assure processes so that business performance is predictable and reliable.
•Implementation of the operational and service standards & Ensuring comprehensive guest support by high level
•Promotion of a strong service culture
•Operational effectiveness & High quality of performance
•Monitoring of compliance & Risk control
• Manage the front office and other Departments under responsibility
• Close liaison with All departments to achieve our objective
• Management of guest relations & Guests satisfaction.
• Knowledge of all work of employees under his /her supervision and assist them if necessary.
• Maintain regular contact with frequent guests and all important guests of the Hotel
• Contact partner for guests and Team Members in relation to all problems and complaints
•Hold regular meetings within the department
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Experience 5 Years in the same field.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or related major.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.