Front Office Supervisor, Dolce Chantilly, France
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for assisting Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow.
- Monitor all VIP and special guest requests.
- Review Front Office log and Trace File daily.
- Fully comprehend and operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and promotions.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of all closed out and restricted dates.
- Follow and enforce all Wyndham International hotel credit policies.
- Be able to complete and ensure that a proper bucket check and required daily reports are done.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Assist the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager in ensuring that associates are following and maintaining standards (i.e., answering phones, call-backs to guests, guest request log).
- Have knowledge of health and safety and assist in emergency procedures as required.
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Be able to perform, complete and ensure that all tasks and duties on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for issued house bank.
- Be able to perform all duties of Front Office Agent.
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
- Ensure the maximization of room revenue.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional nature.
- Be involved in departmental meetings, planning and execution.
- Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted standards.
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current associates on a regular basis.
Fluent in french and English
min 2 years previous experience in front office
Knowledge of OPERA
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.