Front Office Supervisor - Port Douglas
Front Office Supervisor
- Full time position
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
- Great Company Benefits
Ramada Resort Port Douglas, is situated between two-world heritage listed areas - the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. We are currently looking for an experienced customer focussed & organised individual to join the Front Office team as a Front Office Supervisor.
Utilising your exceptional customer service skills you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operation of the front desk. You will also assist in coaching front office staff and actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar Front Office/Hotel environment is essential
- Genuine passion about customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office and Property Management software (Opera preferred)
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including evenings and weekends
Who are we?
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group, is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We are a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic company enjoying constant growth.
What do we offer?
Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, subsidised private health insurance, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
Wyndham Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.