Frontline Sales Manager- Desert Blue, Las Vegas
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
· We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are "memory makers”.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
Staff, train and manage a team of Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals for the team while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity. Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
· Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
· Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
· Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process established by the Company.
· Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
· Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
· Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
· T.O. the sale.
· Professional appearance and communications skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
· Minimum 2 years timeshare experience (Wyndham Vacation Ownership experience preferred)
· Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
· Have strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
· Track record of strong work ethics and integrity, with a sincere desire to make a difference.
· 2+ years management experience
· Strong closing skills required
· Strong and proven recruiting ability.
· Strong teaching skills required in building a team
· "Count on ME" driven professional attitude
*If you are an internal applicant, you must have the Internal Transfer Eligibility form completed prior to interviewing.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.