Frontline Sales Manager - Grand Desert Resort, Las Vegas
This position allows you to develop/ mentor your team, close sales, and work with the best hospitality company in the world.
Your awesome way with people can take you farther than ever before. Making vacation destination memories for others, while really going places with your own career.
Staff, train and manage a team of Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals for the team while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity. Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
- Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process established by the Company.
- Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- T.O. the sale
- Professional appearance.
- 3-5 year track record of timeshare sales success.
- Knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
- Professional communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure a great work environment.
- Have strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong worth ethics and integrity, with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Strong closing skills required in building a team.
- "Count on Me" driven professional attitude.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.