Full-Time Maintenance Specialists- Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Complete all work orders assigned. Repairs or replaces electrical switches, receptacles, fuses, small light fixtures, and vacuum outlets. Adjusts thermostats to maintain desired temperature. Hangs pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets. May do light painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Report work performed, time spent, parts used and next steps needed if necessary
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition
- Maintain and update supply inventory. Safeguard all supplies, equipment and tools
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.