Full Time Owner Services Team Leader (12 Month Maternity Leave Contract) - Bundall
Reservations & Owner Services Call Centre Team Leader
About the Role:
We are looking for a high energy, motivated and experienced Call Centre Team Leader to join our Owner Services Department at our Corporate Office here in Bundall.
The Owner Services Team Leader will lead a team of consultants to proactively offer a 7 day service to our Club Owners.
Working within a team environment you will have the ability to work in a confident manner, displaying strong management and communication skills. As well as motivating, coaching and mentoring your team members to achieve KPI’s, you’ll also resolve complex issues, handle escalated complaints and assist with taking calls to support the department when required.
You’ll be responsible for participating in rostering, recruitment, coaching and performance management of your team members.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong personal values regarding customer service, delivering on our ‘Count On Me’ promise and integrity in all activities
- Extensive experience in supervising staff, leading, coaching and motivating a team to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced, high call volume call centre
- The ability to build strong positive relationships with customers internally and externally
- Innovative with an ability to identify process improvements to support the business
- Flexibility in working schedule – ability to work weekends, public holidays and evenings as required
- An ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage your own workload
- Monitor and manage employee performance and address performance related issues in a timely manner
Who are we?
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group, is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We are a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic company enjoying constant growth.
What do we offer?
Great company benefits, including: discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji; subsidised private health insurance (upon passing probation); training and genuine career development opportunities; employee rewards and recognition program; and a fantastic working environment including a free gym and onsite café.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.