Full Time Reservations Agent - Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
The Reservations Agent is responsible for the following:
- Answer incoming calls promptly and provide guest with information on accommodations that would best suit their vacation needs. Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors.
- Enter all inquiries into the appropriate customer database.
- Address guest and vendor issues or concerns independently or assist/refer to appropriate Lead Agent or Supervisor.
- Provide rental property owners with unit booking information.
- Provide guest services personnel at assigned properties check-in schedules and any other pertinent information.
- During evening hours, and on weekends, assist guests with after hours check-in procedures and emergency phone calls.
- Assist callers with general questions or complaints they may have.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
· High School diploma or equivalent required
b) Knowledge and skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
c) Job experience
· Telephone marketing/sales experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.