Full-Time Seasonal Housekeeping Inspectors -Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Informs Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
- Perform daily departure inspections, inform the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor when departure units become available.
- Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
- Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit for garbage and linens.
- Record and repair all maintenance deficiencies.
- Ensure that building entry doors are secure (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
- Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linen that need to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
- Perform Housekeeper duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.