General Manager - Bay Watch Resort and Conference Center by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Responsible for the successful operation of the entire property, including the condominium rental operation and all aspects of the Homeowners Associations and/or Amenities Association along with Conference Center and Banquet operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for performance at the property level. Key metrics may include:
- Financial performance as measured by revenue and EBIT
- Owner retention and new unit growth
- Ensuring that key stakeholders (customers, owners, associates) remain satisfied with WVR NA product offerings and services
- Other key responsibilities may include
- Assisting the Location Head (executive general manager) with budget planning process and accountability
- Providing direction, and guidance to key operations functions (housekeeping, maintenance, etc.). on a day to day, usually through functional department heads
- Ensuring that staffing levels are adequate and that all staff are trained
Bachelor degree in Business or related field strongly preferred
Ability to learn new programs such as company reporting and associate timekeeping
Job experience (number of years, type/level of previous experience):
General Manager experience required
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leisure travel or hospitality management industry preferred, with at least 3 years of supervisory/management experience
Food and Beverage experience required
Banquet/Conference Services Management required
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment:
Excellent customer service skills
Good communication skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.