Value Your Team:
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract and develop talent.
- Assist in driving a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and ensure to foster open communication by adhering to our “open door policy”.
- Support the Director of Sales to prospect new and nurture existing clients to grow and improve the financials of the hotel.
- Utilize data, to review past, present and future trends to elevate the innovation and competitive strategy of the hotel.
- Develop business plan designed to maximize guest satisfaction, profitability, and market share.
- Ensure that the Wyndham COM! culture is threaded throughout the guest and associate experience.
- Implement change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Support various social media initiatives to market and highlight the individuality of the hotel and its position in the community.
- Act as an Ambassador to promote opportunities that increase awareness of our philanthropic goals throughout the community.
- Establish systems to inspect programs and practices of your team to produce established goals and initiatives.
- Walk the floor daily to be visible and ensure that guest expectations are met and exceeded.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall hotel effectiveness.
- At least 6 years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 4 to 5 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 5 to 6 years of related experience.
- Hotel or General Manager experience in a comparable hotel environment
- Ability to work, weekends, holidays and extended hours.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.