- Provides exceptional customer services to guests and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with various internal departments
- Accurate data entry and spreadsheet information
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests that approach work area
- Answer telephones and questions in a pleasant and professional manner
- Light office work (copy, fax, mail)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years customer service experience, with emphasis on concierge services
- Professional business appearance, positive and upbeat attitude and effective communication skills
- One or more years cash handling experience
- One or two years of intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must work well in a fast paced high energy environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must be able to pass comprehensive background check.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.