Maintaining the cleanliness, safety, and aesthetic appearance of the entire grounds of the hotel/resort.
Inspects entire grounds and buildings for debris and removes.
Sweeps roadside, walkways, and gutters. Makes sure all flower beds are clean.
Performs chemical testing and treating, filter changing, and any other routine maintenance of the indoor and outdoor fountains.
Replaces burned out light bulbs.
Maintains all interior / exterior plants. Waters all plants, flowers, and shrubs as needed.
Performs necessary masonry repairs.
Mows lawns and turf areas.
Continually monitors all work areas for safety and sanitation
• This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum of less than six months job-related experience.
• Strong preference for prior experience working as a groundskeeper.
• Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. Significant portions (more than 50%) of daily assignments involve exposure to dirt, odors, noise, or temperature / weather extremes. Working surfaces may be unlevel, slippery, or unstable.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.